Mac computers that have any of the following ports can connect to HDMI devices. Learn how to identify the ports on your Mac.
DisplayLink macOS Software. From this page you can download a driver for your DisplayLink® enabled USB graphics device that is incorporated in your dock, adapter or monitor. This software provides support for the DisplayLink enabled video outputs. The audio and Ethernet support is provided by native macOS drivers from OS version 10.11 onwards.
- HDMI port: Connects directly to HDMI using an HDMI cable.
- USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) port: Connects to HDMI using an adapter, such as the Apple USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter.
- Mini DisplayPort: Connects to HDMI using a third-party Mini DisplayPort to HDMI adapter or cable.
Mac computers that have an HDMI port comply with HDMI 1.4b and support:
- At least 1080p video over HDMI, and some Mac models support higher resolutions when connecting to 4K displays, 5K displays, and Ultra HD TVs
- 8-channel/24-bit audio at 192kHz, Dolby Surround 5.1, and traditional stereo
- HDCP-encrypted playback from iTunes and QuickTime Player (version 10). Safari in macOS Sierra or later also supports HDCP-encrypted playback, if the web page is HTML5-enabled and the content is FairPlay Streaming-enabled and delivered using Media Source Extensions or HTTP Live Streaming.
If using an adapter, check the specifications of the adapter to learn about supported resolutions and other details.
After making the connection
If your Mac doesn't recognize your HDTV, display, or other HDMI device after making the connection:
- Turn off the HDMI device while your Mac is turned on.
- Unplug the HDMI cable from your Mac, then plug it in again.
- Turn on the HDMI device.
If the video on your HDTV or display extends beyond the borders of the screen, open Displays preferences and adjust the Underscan slider for a better fit. Use any of these methods to open Displays preferences:
- Choose Apple () menu > System Preferences, then click Displays.
- Press Shift-Command-A to open the Applications folder. Then double-click System Preferences, then click Displays.
- If your keyboard has brightness controls, press Option–Brightness Up or Option–Brightness Down.
If your HDMI device isn't receiving audio from your Mac:
- Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Sound. In the Output pane, make sure that your HDMI device is selected.
- If you're connecting using a Mini DisplayPort adapter, make sure that your Mac can send audio over Mini DisplayPort.
- If you're connecting from a Mac mini, unplug any audio device that is plugged into your computer's Audio-Out port.
If your Mac goes to sleep while a video is playing or paused, you might see an HDCP error. Quit the app that is playing the video, then open the app again. If the issue continues, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Energy Saver and adjust the settings so that your display doesn't turn off.
- If your Mac has an HDMI port, you can use the Apple HDMI to DVI Adapter to connect to a DVI display.
- Mac computers don't support using CEC (Consumer Electronics Control) to control HDMI devices.
Contact the seller – opens in a new window or tab and request a shipping method to your location. Pay for your purchases when it’s right for you. Covers your purchase price and original shipping. Only 90 in stock Sold-out Online In Stock. Subject to credit approval.
|Date Added:||24 March 2013|
|File Size:||58.39 Mb|
|Operating Systems:||Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X|
|Price:||Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]|
See all General Purpose Batteries.
See terms – opens in a new window or tab. This item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking.
Radio Shack AUVIO USB to HDMI PC to TV Adapter Drivers Download
The item you’ve selected was not added to your cart. Ratings and Reviews Write a review.
Sweat and water resistant IPX4 rating. Browse the list below to find the driver that meets your needs. Any international shipping and import charges are paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc.
RadioShack alkaline batteries are Clearance Sale Clearance Sale.
Wrapping Wire 30 Gauge – 50 feet Red. Pay for your purchases when it’s right for you. See terms – opens in a new window or tab Other offers may be available from time to time.
New-auvio USB PC to HDMI TV Adapter eBay
Enjoy more time to pay Pay for quvio purchases when it’s right for you. How is the Gold Competency Level Attained? Great product This worked for us.
auvio pc to tv adapter Inline Antenna Signal Amplifier. Back to home page. All downloads available on this website have been scanned by the latest anti-virus software and are guaranteed to be virus and malware-free. Only 17 in stock Sold-out Online In Stock. Surveyor Drone Crash Pack. Double click the driver download to extract it.
Radio Shack AUVIO USB to HDMI PC to TV Adapter Drivers Download for Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista
Auvio Usb To Hdmi Driver
Select a valid country. See other items More from this seller. Choose PayPal Credit to pay all at once or enjoy the flexibility of paying over time with special financing offers.
Perfboard Combo Pack 2-Pack. Have one to sell? He is a lifelong computer geek and loves everything related to computers, software, and new technology. Only 44 in stock Sold-out Online In Stock. People who viewed this item also viewed.
Welcome to Sears.com
Auvio Drivers Download
Makes this the ideal for a beginner as a starter kit or as perfect Get an immediate offer. Only 43 in stock Sold-out Online In Stock.
Vektor Micro Drone Crash Pack. Visit our Driver Support Page for helpful step-by-step videos. Why is this review inappropriate?