- Aug 24, 2015 Screen sharing is a feature of corporate calls that many of us have come to expect. If you need to share what you’re seeing for the purposes of support, collaboration, or really any reason, the steps to do so in Skype for Business are easy. Check out the video above, or: At the bottom of the call window, click the monitor icon.
- Most features like share-screen and seamless video connectivity is good. Additionally, can just make a video call and add members to the group video/audio call, is a good feature. Cons: Cannot view all members at the same time in free Skype, in Skype Business, can still see all the participants, but still, cannot arrange the members and also.
- Feb 10, 2017 If we test it internally it all works fine. The problem is when they are joining meetings hosted by other companies. There can be 3-4 different companies joining that meeting, and our company is the only company who can't see the shared screen, so the hoster's setup seems to be just fine. The problem is on our end.
Skype is always ready to provide the full experience even if you don’t have access to your phone or desktop app. Simply log in to web.skype.com and get down to business with a fully functional Skype in-browser application. It provides all your favourite features and it’s available in one click.
Consider the following scenario.
- You join an online meeting by using the Skype for Business Web App or Lync Web App on macOS High Sierra 10.13 (including beta versions).
- Someone in the online meeting shares their desktop.
Skype For Business Web App Mac Cant Screen Share Windows 10
In this scenario, you see only a black screen instead of the shared desktop.
This problem occurs when the meeting is hosted in Skype for Business Server 2015 or Lync Server 2013. This problem doesn't occur if the meeting is hosted in Skype for Business Online.
Skype for Business Web App
To work around this issue for Skype for Business Web App, use the Skype Meetings App instead. To do this, the system administrator must follow these steps:
- Install the May 2017 update for Skype for Business Server 2015.
- Enable the Skype Meetings App by following the instructions in the 'Enable Skype Meetings App' section of Deploy Web downloadable clients in Skype for Business Server 2015.
After these steps are done, web app users will automatically use the Skype Meetings App when they join a meeting.
Lync Web App
There is no workaround yet for this problem for Lync Web App.
Microsoft is working closely with Apple to resolve this problem.
This issue can also occur when the camera isn't granted access permission to Skype for Business.
- Select Apple menu > System Preferences, select Security & Privacy, and then Privacy.
- Grant Skype for Business access to the camera. You will be prompted to restart Skype for Business.
- Check if the issue is resolved after the restart.
Still need help? Go to Microsoft Community.