Want to combine your photos and videos into video collages? Keep reading to learn how.
Diptic is a photo and video collage app for iPhone developed to make your stories stand out. The app comes packed with over 190 design layouts and lets you add up to 9 files (photos and/or videos) in each layout. You can add a border around the collage and make adjustments to its size, color or texture. Upload photos to your collage from almost any library. With Spark Post, you can upload from your personal library, social platforms, Dropbox or Google Drive, or even your Adobe Creative Cloud library. Place, rearrange, and crop your photos as needed to get the perfect harmony throughout the collage.
Video Collage Software For Mac Windows 7
Video Collage Software For Mac Free
- Open MAGIX Movie Edit Pro Plus and drag the video files you want to use into the program.
- Open the 'Templates' tab and select a video collage or picture-in-picture effect to use.
- To create your own video collages, open the 'Effects' tab and select the effect 'Size/Position'.
- Combine your videos and photos via the preview monitor to create your own video collage.
- Lastly, export your photo and video collage as an MP4 or HEVC file, burn it to disc or upload it directly to your Vimeo, Facebook or YouTube account.